Therapy can be helpful when you are facing challenges that impact your ability to manage stress, adapt to change, and engage in meaningful relationships. Therapy can also enhance and deepen your personal journey towards emotional balance and deeper interpersonal growth. Engaging in a healing process of inquiry leads to feelings of empowerment, internal peace, and personal transformation that invariably have a positive impact on you and those around you.
My psychotherapy practice offers:
- A place where you can openly explore and acknowledge your feelings, thoughts, body sensations, and reactions;
- An opportunity to experience a greater sense of calm, well-being and peace;
- A safe place to reconnect with yourself (your body, mind, heart, spirit) and feel more comfortable in your own skin;
- A way to enhance your ability to remain present in your relationships and in your life;
- A place to cultivate authentic gratitude and heal from past wounds;
- An opportunity to practice communicating and living intentionally;
- A safe place to explore and understand old patterns (of the body/mind/heart), new potential paths, and transitions in identity;
- Assistance in managing feelings of inadequacy, dissatisfaction, fear, depression, and/or anxiety;
- Help in dealing with loss, trauma, and emotional pain.
Even though you have been overcoming obstacles and challenges throughout your life, there are times when speaking to a seasoned therapist can help you maintain a balanced perspective while navigating complex emotions. My role as your therapist is to support your process of inquiry by offering an insightful and balanced perspective with an authentic, direct, and down-to-earth presence. I offer both short-term and open-ended therapy and am committed to providing psychotherapy that is both accessible and affordable. I am also committed to providing integrated care by collaborating with primary care providers, psychiatrists, other mental health clinicians, nutritionists, and alternative health care providers when appropriate.
I look forward to answering any questions you might have and am available to meet with you over the phone for a free 20 minute consultation at (415) 793-3296.